Nutrition Counseling & Weight Management For Your Pet
From the very first day you bring a new pet home through the final days of its life, nutrition plays a critical role in your pet’s overall health and well-being.
With so many nutritionally complete diets available commercially, much of the guesswork has been taken out of choosing a suitable diet for your pet. However, did you know that:
- Your pets' nutritional needs change with age and activity level?
- Specially formulated diets can assist in the management of various medical conditions, including kidney disease, diabetes, arthritis, and heart disease?
Other important factors to consider:
- Do you know how many calories your pet should have each day and whether you are over- or underfeeding?
- Are you comfortable reading and interpreting pet food labels?
- Whether your pet has special dietary needs or simply needs to shed (or gain) a few pounds, our nutritional counseling services can help you accomplish your goals and keep your pet in good health.
We offer counseling in dietary selection and feeding practices for pets during various life stages, such as growth, pregnancy, nursing, and the “golden years.” If your pet has a medical condition, we can help you select the most appropriate diet to suit your pet’s needs.